Lavenza Glow booster - Multitasking Illuminator + Primer + Highlighter, 30ml
This unique OIL-FREE blend ensures your makeup is the cleanest. This Mineralised Illuminator gives the most natural dewy glow & a soft sheen to your skin. Flattering on all indian skin tones, this product is super versatile and can be used in many ways:-
- As a daily face illuminator, this can be worn alone or mixed with your moisturizers / serums to enhance your skin and lend a natural-looking radiance
- As an effective eyeshadow & makeup primer, for long lasting makeup while continuously hydrating & nourishing your skin
- As a face highlighter, this light-reflecting liquid can be added to the "high points" of your face for an extra pop
Made with organic floral waters of chamomile and rose geranium, this is loaded with Vitamins, powerful antioxidants, papaya and peach extracts and soothing calendula. This water-based formula penetrates these nutrients deep in your skin and restores skin health.
- Vegan, Cruelty Free
- Organic and Natural ingredients
- Ecofriendly, Sustainable Mica Minerals
- Free of Parabens, Talc, Cheap Fillers, Propylene Glycol, Mineral oil, Sulphates, Pthalates, Alcohol and other toxic chemicals.
How to use
Shake well before use and customize your glow.
This can be applied alone or mixed with your moisturizers/serums/foundations to lend an extra dewy glow to a dull and tired skin;
Use few drops on the top of the cheekbones, the temples and a little bit on the bridge of the nose for a popping look.
Ingredients: Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) Flower Water*, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Flower Water*, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Cetearyl Olivate** & Sorbitan Olivate**(Olive Oil Emulsifier), Calendula (Officinalis) Flower Extract, Provitamin B5, Saccharide Isomerate** (plant derived sugar), Acrylates copolymer, Peach (Prunus Persica) Fruit Extract, Papaya (Carica) Fruit extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), EDTA
*Organic certified, **Ecocert approved, plant derived;
Shelf life: 18 months